The Capital of Opportunity
With a diverse range of industries and a lower cost of living, it’s no wonder people are moving to the city. Raleigh is the home to many fast-growing companies and innovative businesses. The city is also conveniently located, making a commute to RTP or other surrounding areas easy.
Downtown Raleigh welcomes a broad scene of culture and cuisine. The North Carolina Museum of Art contains timeless paintings and other works, such as sculptures or traveling exhibits to view. With many different restaurants and entertainment options, your weekends will be filled with things to do.
Why Move To Raleigh
From a thriving job market and cultural richness to outstanding education with the most PhDs per capita in the USA, and natural beauty, this City of Oaks offers a quality of life that appeals to a wide range of individuals and families.
- Raleigh-Durham International Airport with 600 daily flights to over 60 destinations and 7 international flights
- A major center for Universities such as NC State, Meredith College, William Peace University, as well as Shaw University
- The capital city with historical government buildings
- More than 200 Amazing parks including Umpstead Park, Falls Lake, & Lake Wheeler, and 28 museums
- Accommodates family and nightlife
Local Utility Companies, School Districts, and Service Providers
- Duke Energy Progress — (800)-452-2777
- City Of Raleigh — (919) 996-3245
Cable, TV, and Phone Service
- Century Link — (919) 556-0080
- Spectrum (Time Warner Cable) — (877) 906-9121
- Verizon — (800) 922-0204
- AT&T — (800) 331-0500
- T Mobile — (866) 866-7509
- Windstream Communications — (800) 347-1991
Raleigh is part of the Wake County School System, meaning you’ll have access to some of the best schools in the state.
- Wake County Schools — (919) 431-7400
- Raleigh Charter High School
- Ravenscroft School
- St. Davids School
- North Raleigh Christian Academy